About Lentivirus Vector
- Lentivirus vectors based on the human immunodeficiency virus type 1 (HIV-1) can efficiently transfer genes into both dividing and nondividing cells. The late Dr. Hiroyuki Miyoshi had developed useful lentivirus vectors for basic research. If you are interested in using his vectors (see plasmid list), please e-mail to the DNA Bank (email@example.com).
- Please note that distribution of the plasmids is limited to non-profit academic research by a non-profit academic organization. It is not provided to for-profit organization or for for-profit research by non-profit organizations.
- Order Form (Word)
[Credit Card Payment] OR [Bank Transfer or Check Payment]
(Please leave catalog number empty)
- MATERIAL TRANSFER AGREEMENT (For use for not-for-profit academic purpose) [Word]
- If a plasmid contains a gene of fluorescent proteins owned or licensed by Takara Bio USA, Inc. such as AmCyan, you need concluding the specific Material Transfer Agreement. Please contact the DNA Bank. In that case, we ask you to bear a part of license fees when we distribute the bioresources containing the FPs. We ask for your understanding and cooperation.
- Please cite “Terms and conditions for distribution” in Data sheet of each plasmid (listed in Plasmid List [link]).
- In the case that plasmids contain Venus and/or hKO1 fluorescent proteins
- Obtain written consent by Dr. Atsushi Miyawaki of the RIKEN CBS (firstname.lastname@example.org) by using Approval form [Word].
- In the case plasmids contain mRFP1 and/or mCherry derived from Dr. Tsien lab
- Please obtain permission by using UCSD’s MTA.
- Regarding the lines “Description of Material Provided” and “Source, if not Tsien lab”, indicate
- “mCherry” and “Dr. Atsushi Miyawaki, RIKEN” for Fucci constructs,
- “mRFP1” and “Dr. Hiroyuki Miyoshi, RIKEN” in the other case.
- Please fill it out and send it to the address specified by UCSD. At the same time, please send it us, too.
- Information to Residents of the European Economic Area (EEA)
- The users are required to submit the document, Consent form for handling personal information based on GDPR [Word] with your signature.
- You will find detailed information about General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) on the following website:
Data protection | European Commission [link]
- The DNA BANK will charge the cost of production and expense necessary for preparation and distribution of the plasmids.
- The distribution fee of plasmid is 8,440 JPY (ca. 80 USD) per plasmid.
- You will be required to pay a portion of the license fee for some of the bio-resources licensed from external organizations.
- Shipping cost per transfer. Please inform us your FedEx account number and the name of account folder so that you can bear the shipping expense.
- Mailing Address
RIKEN BioResource Research Center
3-1-1 Koyadai, Tsukuba, Ibaraki 305-0074, Japan