For use in research for not-for-profit academic purpose (*1)
For use in research for-profit-research purpose (*2)
|Clone and host (per tube)(*3)(*4)||8,440||16,880|
|Recombinant Adenovirus (per tube)||32,700||65,400|
|Library (per tube)||32,700||65,400|
|Microbial genomic DNA (one micro gram)(*4)||16,600||33,200|
|Mouse DNA (of Live mice) (ten micro gram)(*4)||24,400||48,800|
|Mouse DNA (of litters recovered from cryopreserved embryos) (ten micro gram)(*4)||110,200||220,400|
|Mouse DNA (of litters recovered from cryopreserved sperm) (ten micro gram)(*4)||167,000||334,000|
|Samples prepared by the depositor (Dispensing only)(*4)||4,470||8,940|
|S. pombe ORFeome clone set, 52 plates (per set)||868,400||1,736,800|
|Thermus thermophilus expression plasmid clone set, 23 plates (per set)||1,177,200||2,354,400|
- The cost of shipping containers and freight will be charged separately. These are not included in the fee.
- For expression clones containing mammalian cDNA produced by the Gateway® Technology, a license fee of JPY 1,250 is separately required per clone. For a for-profit organization, it is necessary to obtain a license from Life Technology Inc. (announcement of the license agreement [link])
- For DNA resources containing fluorescent proteins owned by, or licensed to, Clontech Laboratories, Inc. (currently registered as Takara Bio USA, Inc.(TBUSA)), a license fee of JPY 8,250 is separately required per clone. (announcement of the license agreement [link])
(*1) This refers to the use of the bioresource in research by a not-for-profit organization for not-for-profit academic purpose. Category I MTA shall be used.
(*2) This refers to the use of the bioresource in research for the following a. – d. cases. Category II MTA shall be used.
- a. For research by for-profit organization
- b. For collaborative research between for-profit organization and not-for-profit organization
- c. For research by not-for-profit organization outsourced and sponsored by for-profit organization
- d. For for-profit research by not-for-profit organization including R&D with the aim of patent acquisition
(*3) “Clone and host” includes cDNA clones, BAC, vectors and host microorganisms.
(*4) Volume discounts will be offered for the order of 20 tubes or more of multiple resources of the same fee at a time. 20 – 49 tubes, 20% discount. 50 tubes or more, 25% discount.
- The invoice (bill) and the payment instruction will be sent to your billing address. The RECIPIENT should prepay the distribution fees before DNA resources to be shipped are prepared.
- There are three ways of paying as follows.
1) Payment by credit card
2) Remittance to the bank account
3) Mailing a banker’s check
Details are indicated at: Information of Request for Distribution
(frmfeee 2013.04.01 T.M.)