Access counter started in 7/17/1997
♦ A novel gene involved in germ cell formation commonly discovered in fruit fly and mice (Japanese text only) (2017.02.01 T.M.)
♦ A genetic contamination test for genetically-modified mice at BRC has become available as a simple kit (Japanese text only) (2017.02.01 T.M.)
♦ Congratulations to Dr. Yoshinori Ohsumi!! (2016.10.03 T.M.)
- The 2016 Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine is awarded to Dr. Yoshinori Ohsumi for his discoveries of mechanisms for autophagy.
♦ Plasmid clones to study autophagy are available. (2016.10.03 T.M.)
A fluorescent probe to evaluate activity of autophagy. (2017/02/21 N.N.)
- Plasmid clone of a novel probe capable of evaluating the activity of autophagy by GFP/RFP signal ratio has arrived.[more]
Green- and Red-emitting luciferases with luminescence. (2017/2/2 T.M.)
- Now, we offer five novel luciferase genes of fireflies. The luciferases hold high luminescence and stability in a wide pH range.
- Deposited Resource
♦ Histac-H3K9/K14 for visualization of acetylation activity of histone H3 in cells.(2016/9/27 T.M.)
Nakaoka, S., Sasaki, K., Ito, A., Nakao, Y., Yoshida, M. A Genetically Encoded FRET Probe to Detect Intranucleosomal Histone H3K9 or H3K14 Acetylation Using BRD4, a BET Family Member. ACS Chem. Biol. 11 (3): 729-733, 2016. PMID: 25946208
♦ GimRET for visualization of protein concentration in cells.(2016/9/13 T.M.)
Morikawa, J.T., Fujita, H., Kitamura, A., Horio, T., Yamamoto, J., Kinjo, M., Sasaki, A., Machiyama, H., Yoshizawa, K., Ichimura, T., Imada, K., Nagai, T., Watanabe, M.T. Dependence of fluorescent protein brightness on protein concentration in solution and enhancement of it. Sci. Rep. 6: 22342, 2016. PMID: 26956628
♦ Nakanori that specifically binds to a complex of sphingomyelin and cholesterol.(2016/9/13 T.M.)
Makino, A. et al. A novel sphingomyelin/cholesterol domain-specific probe reveals the dynamics of the membrane domains during virus release and in Niemann-Pick type C. FASEB. J., 2016. Aug, 4. In press. PMID: 27492925.
♦ Fluorescent Ubiquitination-based Cell Cycle Indicator (Fucci) by single plasmid.(2016/6/20 T.M.)
- Fucci2a cell cycle phase markers allow visualization and estimation of cell cycle progress by observation of green and red fluorescent proteins. [more...]
- This plasmid express two distinct colored fluorescent proteins, one of which fused to Cdt1 degron, another one of which fused to Geminin degron. Therefore, the transfectant indicate distinct color fluorescence between the cell (G1) and the cell (S/G2/ M).
Mort, R.L., Ford, M.J., Sakaue-Sawano, A., Lindstrom, N.O., Casadio, A., Douglas, A.T., Keighren, M.A., Hohenstein, P., Miyawaki, A., Jackson, I.J. Fucci2a: a bicistronic cell cycle reporter that allows Cre mediated tissue specific expression in mice. Cell Cycle 13 (17): 2681-2696, 2014.
- DNA Resource
Transgenic mouse B6;129-Gt(ROSA)26Sor (catalog # RBRC06511) is also available from the Experimental Animal Division.
- pCAG-Fucci2a (catalog#RDB13080) for transient expression of Fucci2a marker.
- pROSA-floxNeo-Fucci2a (catalog#RDB13081) for targeted insertion of Fucci2a marker into mouse ROSA26 locus.
♦ Genius method to get rid of the target protein with human culture cells (2016.03.25 K.N.)
Now available the plasmid for the system of Auxin-indusible degradation (AID) tag of your target protein in human cells from RIKEN BRC. [more...]
Quality Examination and Information Release Policy on Our Bioresources (2014.09.01)
♦ Prepayment of distribution fees (overseas organizations only)
♦ New Information from RIKEN BioResource Center
RIKEN and all those who have deposited materials or information are not liable for any harm to any individual that might arise as a result of the use of any resources or informaion in the RIKEN databases anywhere in the world.
|Caution when you use our bioresources|
Searching plasmids by using KEGG
GNP Human Full-Length cDNA
Searching BAC by the BAC browser
Empty Backbone Vector