Schizosaccharomyces pombe ORFeome clones were deposited by Dr. Minoru Yoshida, Chemical Genetics Lagoratory, RIKEN; These consists of 4,900 entry clones. Clones are provided individually.
Establishing an entire protein assay system of “fission yeast”: Trends from genetic information to entire products in genomic analysis [2006.06.26 RIKEN Press release (pdf)]
Localization data is available at
S. pombe Postgenome Database
- The Schizosaccharomyces pombe Postgenome Database (SPD) contains the results of systematic analysis of protein expression and localization based on fission yeast ORFeome cloning as well as basic information on genes and proteins.
- The ORF collection currently covers 99.2% of the fission yeast protein-coding genes and pseudogenes that are reported by the Wellcome Trust Sanger Institute.
Distribution of clones
1. . Distribution of clones
1.1 Terms and conditions for distribution
In publishing the research results obtained by use of the BIOLOGICAL RESOURCE, the USER must cite the following literature(s). (Matsuyama et al., 2006, Nature Biotech., 24, 841-847.).
In publishing the research results obtained by use of the BIOLOGICAL RESOURCE, the USER must state an acknowledgement to the DEPOSITOR.
When the USER wishes to sell the BIOLOGICAL RESOURCE and/or its DERIVATIVES on commercial basis, the USER must obtain a prior written permission from the DEPOSITOR .
When requested by the DEPOSITOR, RIKEN BRC informs the DEPOSITOR on the USER’s name and his/her affiliation.
1.2 How to obtain clones
Clones are shipped as DNA solution in TE buffer in an individual tube.
Please specify ID of individual clones.
There are three kinds of clones as follows.
Entry clone (SpENT), Cat#. RDB 5820
FLAG2-His6-tagged ORF (SpFFH), Cat#. RDB 6106
YFP-FLAG-His6-tagged ORF (SpYFH), Cat#. RDB 6107
Please reffer Data Sheet for datail.
01/A01 SPBC1711.15c (SpENT)
01/A01 SPBC1711.15c (SpYFH)
01/B11 SPAC16A10.05c (SpYFH)
01/E01 SPCC191.04c (SpFFH)
- Order Form
Please complete the form with your shipping information including your account number of an international courier
(FedEx. World Courier, TNT Express, DHL Global Forwarding and others).
See detail in Information of Request for Distribution
The resident of the European Economic Area (EEA) and China, please read Special distribution Information to Residents of the Foreign Countries
Order Fom for Credit Card Payment. (Visa or Master Card only) [Word] Order Form for Bank Transfer Payment. [Word]
- Material Transfer Agreement for S. pombe ORFeome Clones FormC6107np, PDF
We would like to ask a signature of the Authorized Representative of a recipient institution.
In the the Section 2(a), please write your purpose of use of clone in 10 to 20 words.
- SCHEDULE A, if your clone contains GFP, CFP and YFP. (GFP bioresources)
Please visit Ordering Information for further information of distribution and fees.
Send forms by regular mail or scanned PDF by e-mail:
3-1-1 Koyadai, Tsukuba, Ibaraki 305-0074, Japan
|Distribution fee per clone:
8,440 YEN (For use in research for not-for-profit academic purpose).
(Shipping cost is not included.)
For details for fee and payment, please visit Information of Request for Distribution.
The distribution fee was revised from October 1, 2019
|1. Schizosaccharomyces pombe ORFeome clones|
|1.2 Clone information|
|ORFeome_Localizome_data.csv (1.2 MB; 2007.07.02), provided by the depositor of S. pombe ORFeome Clone.|
- Matsuyama A., Arai R., Yashiroda Y., Shirai A., Kamata A., Sekido S., Kobayashi Y., Hashimoto A., Hamamoto M., Horaoka Y., Horinouchi S., Yoshida M. (2006) ORFeome cloning and global analysis of protein localization in the fission yeast Schizosaccharomyces pombe. Nature Biotech., 24, 841-847.(link)
- A dataset including the cloning status of the ORFeome entry clones, protein expression levels, and localizome data is available. Please obtain “Supplementary Table 6” of Nat. Biotechnol. 24 (7): 841-847 (2006).
- Bauer F, Matsuyama A, Candiracci J, Dieu M, Scheliga J, Wolf DA, Yoshida M, Hermand D. (2012) Translational control of cell division by elongator. Cell Rep. 1 (5): 424-433.
- Bauer F, Matsuyama A, Yoshida M, Hermand D. (2012) Determining proteome-wide expression levels using reverse protein arrays in fission yeast. Nat. Protoc. 7 (10): 1830-1835.
- Users’ publication Informaion site
YFP-FLAG-His6-tagged ORF .
pDUAL vector series
pDUAL2 vector series
pREP vector series
Please find vectors.
Clone(s) is shipped as DNA solution in TE buffer in an individual tube.
Please specify ID of individual clone(s).
go to Head
(GRP0054e 2006.08.10 T.M.)