Aeropyrum pernix, Pyrococcus horikoshii and Sulfolobus tokodaii gene expression plasmids were deposited by Dr.Yutaka Kawarabayasi, National Institute of Standards and Technology and Dr. Seiki Kuramitsu, Osaka University.
Individual clones are available.
- Plasmid clones for producing recombinant protein of thermophile gene products in E. coli.
- Please find ID of individual clone using the summary tables.
- Clones are shipped as DNA solution in TE buffer in individual tube.
- Please visit Informaion site for articles published by using this materials, references and tips.
How to obtain clones
Please specify Catalog number and Clone ID (ex. THR041204, StoEx03A04) of individual clone(s).
Please indicate Terms and Conditions for Distribution in MTA as follows:
- In publishing the research results obtained by use of the BIOLOGICAL RESOURCE, the USER is expected to cite the literature(s) specified by the DEPOSITOR.
Please complete the form with your shipping information including your account number of an international courier
(FedEx. World Courier, TNT Express, DHL Global Forwarding and others).
See detail in Information of Request for Distribution
The resident of the European Economic Area (EEA) and China, please read Special distribution Information to Residents of the Foreign Countries
|Order Form for Credit Card Payment. (Visa or Master Card only) [Word]|
|Order Form for Bank Transfer Payment. [Word]|
|Material Transfer Agreement (Category I MTA) [Word]|
For the use of our bioresource in research for not-for-profit academic purpose by a non-profit organization.
|Material Transfer Agreement (Category II MTA) [Word]
For the use of our bioresource in research for the following cases:
|The DNA Bank, RIKEN BioResource Research Center,
3-1-1 Koyadai, Tsukuba, Ibaraki 305-0074, Japan
Please visit further information of distribution and fees.
- Protein 3000 Structure Gallery
- Plasmid clones for producing recombinant protein of Thermus thermophilus
(GRP0062e 2019.04.19 T.M.)