Aeropyrum pernix, Pyrococcus horikoshii and Sulfolobus tokodaii gene expression plasmids were deposited by Dr.Yutaka Kawarabayasi, National Institute of Standards and Technology and Dr. Seiki Kuramitsu, Osaka University.
Individual clones are available.
- Plasmid clones for producing recombinant protein of thermophile gene products in E. coli.
- Please find ID of individual clone using the summary tables.
- Clones are shipped as DNA solution in TE buffer in individual tube.
- Please visit Informaion site for articles published by using this materials, references and tips.
How to obtain clones
Please specify Catalog number and Clone ID (ex. THR041204, StoEx03A04) of individual clone(s).
Please indicate Terms and Conditions for Distribution in MTA as follows:
- In publishing the research results obtained by use of the BIOLOGICAL RESOURCE, the USER is expected to cite the literature(s) specified by the DEPOSITOR.
|Order Form (FormA) [Open a new window!!]
Please complete the form with your shipping information including your account number of an international courier (FedEx. World Courier, TNT Express, DHL Global Forwarding and others).
NOTE: User registration on our system is required before download the Order Form for credit card (Visa / Master).
|Material Transfer Agreement (Category I MTA) [Word]|
For the use of our bioresource in research for not-for-profit academic purpose by a non-profit organization.
We ask a signature of the Authorized Representative of a recipient institution.
In the Section 2(a), please write your purpose of use of clone in 10 to 20 words.
(Please e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain MTA in MS-Word format)
|Material Transfer Agreement (Category II MTA) [Word]
For the use of our bioresource in research for the following cases:
1. For research to be conducted by for-profit organizations.
2. For collaborative research between for-profit organization and not-for-profit organization.
3, For research by not-for- organization outsourced and sponsored by for-profit organization.
4. For for-profit research by not-for-profit organization including R&D with the aim of patent acquisition.
|Distribution fee per clone:
8,440 YEN (For use in research for not-for-profit academic purpose).
16,880 YEN (For use in research for-profit-research purpose).
(Shipping cost is not included.)
For details for fee and payment, please visit Information of Request for Distribution.
The distribution fee was revised from October 1, 2019
|The DNA Bank, RIKEN BioResource Research Center,
3-1-1 Koyadai, Tsukuba, Ibaraki 305-0074, Japan
Please visit further information of distribution and fees.
- Protein 3000 Structure Gallery
- Plasmid clones for producing recombinant protein of Thermus thermophilus
(GRP0062e 2019.04.19 T.M.)