Access counter started in 7/17/1997
Getting BioResources through the PubMed！ (2015.07.10 T.M.)
- The PubMed is not only for searching research articles.
- Please click on the "LinkOut - more resources" link following Abstract section. "NBRP resources -National BioResource Project" in the expanded list of "Research materials" provides you a link to a resouce catalog as well as research articles. [Click here!]
The 7th Asian Network of Research Resource Centers (ANRRC) International Meeting (2015.07.08, T.M.)
Involvement of Notch1 inhibition in serum-stimulated glia and oligodendrocyte differentiation from human mesenchymal stem cells (2015/7/31 T.Y)
- To elucidate the role of the Notch signaling pathway on human mesenchymal stem cells (KP-hMSCs) to oligodendrocyte differentiation, the KP-hMSCs were transfected with a dominant negative RBP-J (R218H) (cat# RDB03021) to compromise Notch1 function and examined the expression level of differentiation markers. WT-RBP-J plasmid clone (cat# RDB03022) was used as control.
Lee YJ, Hung SC, Chu MS. Involvement of Notch1 inhibition in serum-stimulated glia and oligodendrocyte differentiation from human mesenchymal stem cells. Stem Cells Cloning 3:165-173, 2010
The KEGG (Kyoto Encyclopedia of Genes and Genomes) database of pathways and orthologs among human, mouse and fission yeast are now linked to our clones and can be searched by users. Click here!
Quality Examination and Information Release Policy on Our Bioresources (2014.09.01)
Gene-constructed Recombinant Adenovirus!
- More than 250 recombinant adenoviruses are available.
They can be used for the infection of cultured mammalian cells as well as of living mice.
For example, Kumadaki, S. et al. [J. Biol. Chem., 286 (47): 40835-40846 (2011)] reported that Cre recombinase expressed by adenovirus AxCANCre (catalog # RDB01748) was used for the restricted gene disruption in the liver cells of KLF5 floxed mice.
We also provide HEK293 cell (catalog # RCB1637) for production and amplification of recombinant adenovirus and HeLa cell (catalog # RCB0007) for detection of replication competent adenovirus (RCA).
Genomic DNA - Be free from cultivation and breading!!
Perspectives: Banking on biological tools for research innovation (2014.09.27)
- The biodiversity of the natural world is an unrivaled source of inspiration and learning. Scientists in the many branches of the life sciences have spent endless hours studying many of the millions of species... >>more
♦ New Information from RIKEN BioResource Center
RIKEN and all those who have deposited materials or information are not liable for any harm to any individual that might arise as a result of the use of any resources or informaion in the RIKEN databases anywhere in the world.
|Caution when you use our bioresources|
Link to KEGG
GNP Human Full-Length cDNA
C57BL/6N (B6N) BAC
Empty Backbone Vector