Access counter started in 7/17/1997
♦ Notice: Scheduled System Maintenance: Nov 23 2015 (JST) (2015.11.09 T.M.)
♦ Lecture and demonstration for handling recombinant adenovirus (2015.10.15 T.M.)
♦ Genes involved in the DNA repair(2015.10.07 T.M.)
Genetic resources for genes involved in the DNA repair are available.
Looking forward to receiving your request. [Click here]
Getting BioResources through the PubMed！ (2015.07.10 T.M.)
- The PubMed is not only for searching research articles.
- Please click on the "LinkOut - more resources" link following Abstract section. "NBRP resources -National BioResource Project" in the expanded list of "Research materials" provides you a link to a resouce catalog as well as research articles. [Click here!]
Lin28a is a putative factor in regulating cancer stem cell-like properties in side population cells of oral squamous cell carcinoma.(2015/10/23 K.N.)
- The authors found several genes including LIN28 indicates elevated expression-level in SP cells of the oral squamous cell carcinoma. They also found that the overexpression of LIN28 gene (RDB06602) in the oral squamous cell carcinoma causes aggressive cell activities in terms of proliferation, colony formation and invasion into a solid medium. RDB05956 was used as a control vector.
Hayashi S, Tanaka J, Okada S, Isobe T, Yamamoto G, Yasuhara R, Irie T, Akiyama C, Kohno Y, Tachikawa T, Mishima K. Lin28a is a putative factor in regulating cancer stem cell-like properties in side population cells of oral squamous cell carcinoma. Exp. Cell Res. 319 (8) :1220-1228, 2013
The KEGG (Kyoto Encyclopedia of Genes and Genomes) database of pathways and orthologs among human, mouse and fission yeast are now linked to our clones and can be searched by users. Click here!
Quality Examination and Information Release Policy on Our Bioresources (2014.09.01)
Gene-constructed Recombinant Adenovirus!
- More than 250 recombinant adenoviruses are available.
They can be used for the infection of cultured mammalian cells as well as of living mice.
For example, Kumadaki, S. et al. [J. Biol. Chem., 286 (47): 40835-40846 (2011)] reported that Cre recombinase expressed by adenovirus AxCANCre (catalog # RDB01748) was used for the restricted gene disruption in the liver cells of KLF5 floxed mice.
We also provide HEK293 cell (catalog # RCB1637) for production and amplification of recombinant adenovirus and HeLa cell (catalog # RCB0007) for detection of replication competent adenovirus (RCA).
Genomic DNA - Be free from cultivation and breading!!
♦ Ms. Ayumi Hasegawa of Bioresource Engineering Division has won the JRD Outstanding Paper Award (2014/10/23)
♦ Dr. Rikiya Endoh of Microbe Division (JCM) has won The 7th ANRRC International Meeting Best Poster Award (2014/10/23)
♦ Establishment Anniversary Closing (2015.10.05 T.M.)
Our office will be closed for the establishment anniversary on October 26th (Mon.).
Thank you for your understanding.
Perspectives: Banking on biological tools for research innovation (2014.09.27)
- The biodiversity of the natural world is an unrivaled source of inspiration and learning. Scientists in the many branches of the life sciences have spent endless hours studying many of the millions of species... >>more
♦ New Information from RIKEN BioResource Center
RIKEN and all those who have deposited materials or information are not liable for any harm to any individual that might arise as a result of the use of any resources or informaion in the RIKEN databases anywhere in the world.
|Caution when you use our bioresources|
Link to KEGG
GNP Human Full-Length cDNA
C57BL/6N (B6N) BAC
Empty Backbone Vector