Access counter started in 7/17/1997
♦ Scheduled System Maintenance (2016.07.11 T.M.)
♦ The Fifth RIKEN BRC-Nanjing University MARC Mouse Resource Workshop 2016 (2016.05.11 T.M.)
(Application Deadline: July 15, 2016)
Fluorescent Ubiquitination-based Cell Cycle Indicator (Fucci) by single plasmid.(2016/6/20 T.M.)
- Fucci2a cell cycle phase markers allow visualization and estimation of cell cycle progress by observation of green and red fluorescent proteins. [more...]
- This plasmid express two distinct colored fluorescent proteins, one of which fused to Cdt1 degron, another one of which fused to Geminin degron. Therefore, the transfectant indicate distinct color fluorescence between the cell (G1) and the cell (S/G2/ M).
Mort, R.L., Ford, M.J., Sakaue-Sawano, A., Lindstrom, N.O., Casadio, A., Douglas, A.T., Keighren, M.A., Hohenstein, P., Miyawaki, A., Jackson, I.J. Fucci2a: a bicistronic cell cycle reporter that allows Cre mediated tissue specific expression in mice. Cell Cycle 13 (17): 2681-2696, 2014.
- DNA Resource
Transgenic mouse B6;129-Gt(ROSA)26Sor (catalog # RBRC06511) is also available from the Experimental Animal Division.
- pCAG-Fucci2a (catalog#RDB13080) for transient expression of Fucci2a marker.
- pROSA-floxNeo-Fucci2a (catalog#RDB13081) for targeted insertion of Fucci2a marker into mouse ROSA26 locus.
Genius method to get rid of the target protein with human culture cells (2016.03.25 K.N.)
Now available the plasmid for the system of Auxin-indusible degradation (AID) tag of your target protein in human cells from RIKEN BRC. [more...]
♦ Draft genome sequencing of more than 120 strains of eukaryotic microbes (Japanese text) (2016/03/01)
♦ Genome sequencing of JCM strains under the NBRP program (Eukaryotic microbes) (2016/02/29)
♦ Poly(A) addition to Cas9 in vitro transcription vector improves genome editing efficiency - Break through of knock-in mouse generation. (2016.01.22 T.M.)
T7-NLS hCas9-pA (cat# RDB13130, Yoshimi, K. et al., 2016) is now available. [more...]
Yoshimi, K., Kunihiro, Y., Kaneko, T., Nagahora, H., Voigt, B., Mashimo, T.
ssODN-mediated knock-in with CRISPR-Cas for large genomic regions in zygotes.
Nat. Commun. 7:10431 doi: 10.1038/ncomms10431 (2016).
New methods of enhancing efficiency of genetic engineering in mice and rats developed
T7-NLS hCas9-pA (cat# RDB13130)
♦ Genes involved in the DNA repair(2015.10.07 T.M.)
Genetic resources for genes involved in the DNA repair are available.
Looking forward to receiving your request. [Click here]
Getting BioResources through the PubMed！ (2015.07.10 T.M.)
- The PubMed is not only for searching research articles.
- Please click on the "LinkOut - more resources" link following Abstract section. "NBRP resources -National BioResource Project" in the expanded list of "Research materials" provides you a link to a resouce catalog as well as research articles. [Click here!]
The KEGG (Kyoto Encyclopedia of Genes and Genomes) database of pathways and orthologs among human, mouse and fission yeast are now linked to our clones and can be searched by users. Click here!
Quality Examination and Information Release Policy on Our Bioresources (2014.09.01)
Gene-constructed Recombinant Adenovirus!
- More than 250 recombinant adenoviruses are available.
They can be used for the infection of cultured mammalian cells as well as of living mice.
For example, Kumadaki, S. et al. [J. Biol. Chem., 286 (47): 40835-40846 (2011)] reported that Cre recombinase expressed by adenovirus AxCANCre (catalog # RDB01748) was used for the restricted gene disruption in the liver cells of KLF5 floxed mice.
We also provide HEK293 cell (catalog # RCB1637) for production and amplification of recombinant adenovirus and HeLa cell (catalog # RCB0007) for detection of replication competent adenovirus (RCA).
Genomic DNA - Be free from cultivation and breading!!
♦ Clontech Laboratories, Inc. and RIKEN BioResource Center concluded license agreement on preservation and distribution of Fluorescent Proteins, DsRed2 and mCherry for academic use (2016.02.17 T.M.)
♦ Prepayment of distribution fees (overseas organizations only)
♦ Ms. Ayumi Hasegawa of Bioresource Engineering Division has won the JRD Outstanding Paper Award (2014/10/23)
♦ Dr. Rikiya Endoh of Microbe Division (JCM) has won The 7th ANRRC International Meeting Best Poster Award (2014/10/23)
♦ Lecture and demonstration for handling recombinant adenovirus (2015.10.15 T.M.)
♦ Establishment Anniversary Closing (2015.10.05 T.M.)
Our office will be closed for the establishment anniversary on October 26th (Mon.).
Thank you for your understanding.
Perspectives: Banking on biological tools for research innovation (2014.09.27)
- The biodiversity of the natural world is an unrivaled source of inspiration and learning. Scientists in the many branches of the life sciences have spent endless hours studying many of the millions of species... >>more
♦ New Information from RIKEN BioResource Center
RIKEN and all those who have deposited materials or information are not liable for any harm to any individual that might arise as a result of the use of any resources or informaion in the RIKEN databases anywhere in the world.
|Caution when you use our bioresources|
Link to KEGG
GNP Human Full-Length cDNA
C57BL/6N (B6N) BAC
Empty Backbone Vector