Access counter started in 7/17/1997
♦ Cas9-poly(A) expressing improved plasmid (2016.01.22 T.M.)
T7-NLS hCas9-pA (cat# RDB13130, Yoshimi, K. et al., 2016) is now available.
Yoshimi, K., Kunihiro, Y., Kaneko, T., Nagahora, H., Voigt, B., Mashimo, T.
ssODN-mediated knock-in with CRISPR-Cas for large genomic regions in zygotes.
Nat. Commun. 7:10431 doi: 10.1038/ncomms10431 (2016).
T7-NLS hCas9-pA (cat# RDB13130)
♦ Prepayment of distribution fees (overseas organizations only)
♦ Genes involved in the DNA repair(2015.10.07 T.M.)
Genetic resources for genes involved in the DNA repair are available.
Looking forward to receiving your request. [Click here]
Getting BioResources through the PubMed！ (2015.07.10 T.M.)
- The PubMed is not only for searching research articles.
- Please click on the "LinkOut - more resources" link following Abstract section. "NBRP resources -National BioResource Project" in the expanded list of "Research materials" provides you a link to a resouce catalog as well as research articles. [Click here!]
Aggregation of ALS-linked FUS mutant sequesters RNA binding proteins and impairs RNA granules formation. (2016/2/4 M.O.)
- Authers had been demonstrated that nomal RNA granules (P-body) formation is perturbed by FUS/TLS mutant protein aggregation induced by its deficient NLS. In this study, they observed P-body dynamycs in living cell cultured various condition using GFP-DCP1 expression vector, which constructed using DCP1 cDNA clone (IRAL010J08) provided from our lab.
Takanashi, K., Yamaguchi, A., Aggregation of ALS-linked FUS mutant sequesters RNA binding proteins and impairs RNA granules formation. Biochem. Biophys. Res. Commun. 452 (3): 600-607, 2014.
The KEGG (Kyoto Encyclopedia of Genes and Genomes) database of pathways and orthologs among human, mouse and fission yeast are now linked to our clones and can be searched by users. Click here!
Quality Examination and Information Release Policy on Our Bioresources (2014.09.01)
Gene-constructed Recombinant Adenovirus!
- More than 250 recombinant adenoviruses are available.
They can be used for the infection of cultured mammalian cells as well as of living mice.
For example, Kumadaki, S. et al. [J. Biol. Chem., 286 (47): 40835-40846 (2011)] reported that Cre recombinase expressed by adenovirus AxCANCre (catalog # RDB01748) was used for the restricted gene disruption in the liver cells of KLF5 floxed mice.
We also provide HEK293 cell (catalog # RCB1637) for production and amplification of recombinant adenovirus and HeLa cell (catalog # RCB0007) for detection of replication competent adenovirus (RCA).
Genomic DNA - Be free from cultivation and breading!!
♦ Ms. Ayumi Hasegawa of Bioresource Engineering Division has won the JRD Outstanding Paper Award (2014/10/23)
♦ Dr. Rikiya Endoh of Microbe Division (JCM) has won The 7th ANRRC International Meeting Best Poster Award (2014/10/23)
♦ Lecture and demonstration for handling recombinant adenovirus (2015.10.15 T.M.)
♦ Establishment Anniversary Closing (2015.10.05 T.M.)
Our office will be closed for the establishment anniversary on October 26th (Mon.).
Thank you for your understanding.
Perspectives: Banking on biological tools for research innovation (2014.09.27)
- The biodiversity of the natural world is an unrivaled source of inspiration and learning. Scientists in the many branches of the life sciences have spent endless hours studying many of the millions of species... >>more
♦ New Information from RIKEN BioResource Center
RIKEN and all those who have deposited materials or information are not liable for any harm to any individual that might arise as a result of the use of any resources or informaion in the RIKEN databases anywhere in the world.
|Caution when you use our bioresources|
Link to KEGG
GNP Human Full-Length cDNA
C57BL/6N (B6N) BAC
Empty Backbone Vector