cDNA Cloned Library
Common marmoset (Callithrix jacchus) EST Clone Set
The RIKEN BioResource Center is distributing copies of Common marmoset (Callithrix jacchus) EST clones from libraries of five different tissues that were deposited by the Central Institute for Experimental Animals. Approximately 247,000 clones corresponding to 17,232 contigs are available.
Source of RNA:
MLI library: liver
MSC library: brain and spinal cord
MSP library: spleen
MTE library: testis
MES library: embryonic stem (ES) cells
Method of Generation of full-length enriched cDNA:
Vector-Capping Method (V-Capping Method, Kato, S. et al., DNA Res. 12 (1), 53-62, 2005)
MLI library: pGCAP1 (Kato, S. et al., DNA Res. 12 (1), 53-62, 2005; accession no. AB191257 (map))
MSC, MSP libraries: pGCAPzf3 (Tsugane, T. et al., Plant Biotechnol., 22 (2), 161-165, 2005 (map))
MTE, MES libraries: pGCAP10 (Oshikawa, M. et al., DNA Res. 15 (3), 123-136, 2008; accession no. AB371573 (map))
The paper describing these libraries has been published in a journal indicated below:
- Tatsumoto, S., Adati, N., Tohtoki, Y., Sakaki, Y., Boroviak, T., Habu, S., Okano, H., Suemizu, H., Sasaki, E., Satake, M. Development and Characterization of cDNA Resources for the Common Marmoset: One of the Experimental Primate Models. DNA Res. 2013 Mar 29. [Epub ahead of print]. PMID: 23543116
Ordering the common marmoset EST Clones
Terms and Conditions for Distribution:
- In publishing the research results obtained by use of the BIOLOGICAL RESOURCE, a citation of the following literature designated by the DEPOSITOR is requested: DNA Res. 2013 Mar 29. [Epub ahead of print]. PMID: 23543116.
DNA solution with TE buffer (approx. 1 microgram) per tube.
♦ Common marmoset is one of the animals as the object of Convention on International Trade in Endangered Species (CITES). Therefore, according to the CITES the permissions from the regulatory bodies are necessary in both exporting and importing countries.
♦ Terminal nucleotide sequences of cDNA are checked prior to delivery.
♦ Please allow 2 weeks before shipment.
If you have any questions regarding our DNA resources or related matters, please feel free to contact the Gene Engineering Division.
- Please use UCSC Genome Browser.
The web server of common marmoset cDNAs (http://marmoset.nig.ac.jp/index.html) has been unavailable.
Order Forms and Material Transfer Agreement (MTA)
- Order Form and application of the payment by credit card.
Click here for details.
- Registration and downloading Order Form (Payment by Credit card).
Open a new window!!
- Order Form and application of the payment by bank transfer and check.
- Downloading Order Form (Payment by Bank transfer or Check).
Open a new window!!
Please complete the form with your shipping information including your account number of an international courier
(FedEx. World Courier, TNT Express, DHL Global Forwarding and others).
Form C Material Transfer Agreement
We request a signature of an authorized representative of a recipient institution.
In the the Section 2(a), please write your purpose of use of clone in 10 to 20 words.
Not-For-Profit Organization [PDF]
For-Profit Organization [PDF]
Address for orders
Please complete one copy of Form A and two copies of Form C and send them to the Gene Engineering Division by post or e-mail. In case sending them by e-mail, please send us the originals by post afterwards.
We look forward to receiving your order.
Gene Engineering Division, RIKEN BioResource Center,
3-1-1 Koyadai, Tsukuba, Ibaraki 305-0074, Japan
- ♦ If you are not sure that you have completed forms correctly, please send them to us by e-mail or fax we will check them for you.
Payment and charges
An INVOICE will be sent to you or your designated billing address. Prompt payment will be most appreciated.
Please refer to the following page for more details:
RIKEN requests all applicants to cover all bank charges, (including exchange, commission and handling fees) incurred in sending payment for resources you have ordered.
Notice of Citations
♦ When publishing, in scientific journals, the results of research involving the use of materials from RIKEN BRC, please be sure to cite the paper designated by the depositor as well as to mention that these materials were provided by RIKEN BRC as follows: (name of BIOLOGICAL RESOURCE) was provided by the RIKEN BRC through the National Bio-Resource Project of the MEXT, Japan.
To contact us:
- Address: Gene Engineering Division, RIKEN BioResource Center,
3-1-1 Koyadai, Tsukuba, Ibaraki 305-0074 Japan
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Fax: (+81)-29-836-9120
go to Head