Links to BioResources utilizing PubMed
- The PubMed is not only for searching research articles. You can search the relevant genetic resources available from RIKEN DNA Bank, RIKEN BioResource Center and core facility of the MEXT National BioResource Project (NBRP) via "LinkOut" of PubMed.
- Please click on the "LinkOut -more resources" link following Abstract section. "NBRP resources -National BioResource Project" in the expanded list of "Research Materials" provides you a link to a resource catalog as well as research articles. We are looking forward to receiving your order via PubMed.
Report on your achievements is appreciated
- Description of the origin of bioresources in your published papers is important to warrant reproduction and reliability of research results. When you publish your research results in a scientific journal, please refer to the origin of bioresources in Materials & Methods or Acknowledge section as follows:
________ (name of BIOLOGICAL RESOURCE) was provided by the RIKEN
BRC through the National Bio-Resource Project of the MEXT, Japan.
- Please report to us your achievements such as research papers and/or patents which were obtained though use of our bioresources.
Please send us ( email@example.com ) the following information:
Research Paper: First Author, Title, Name of the Journal, Volume, Pages and Published Year
Patent: Holder, Title, Number and Year
- Your publication and patent information will be added immediately to the accompanying information of the bioresource in web catalog and to the list of publication in the web site of RIKEN BRC and National Bio-Resource Project (NBRP).
- The bioresources in this center are deposited by researchers who developed them from their generous mind of willing to contribute to scientific community so that other large numbers of fellow researchers can use them. Publication of the research result of the bioresources enriches the accompanying information, increases the utility value of the bioresources and serves as a driving force of "the positive cycle" which promotes the further utilization of the bioresources and discovery and invention.
- Your cooperation and understanding are essential for enrichment of information on bioresource, improvement of quality of scientific research and sustainable operation of our Center.