1. Obtain appropriate empty forms at "Order Form" and "Additional Form" section of this web page.
2. Obtain witten consent of the DEPOSITOR and/or DEVELOPER if required.
3. Return the completed form together with other forms to the RIKEN BRC.
- Some of the DNA clones require the written consent of the DEPOSITOR and/or DEVELOPER. For these clones, please complete "Approval form (Form D)" and send it to the DEPOSITOR and/or DEVELOPER to obtain their written consent.
4. Obtain "Permit to Import Quarantine Material".
5. Send receipt for the Material to the RIKEN BRC.
- We send materials at your expense. Please inform us your user ID and account number of a freight forwarder.
6. The invoice (bill) will be sent to you separately.
To contact us:
- Address: The Gene Engineering Division, RIKEN BioResource Center,
3-1-1 Koyadai, Tsukuba, Ibaraki 305-0074 Japan
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: (+81)-29-836-9120
Fig. 1. How to obtain resources.
(View larger version in a new window)
Fig. 2. How to obtain resources.